Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Integrating Your Business Process Management
Our consulting team understands the enterprise resource planning (“ERP”) challenges that businesses face when it comes to gathering, storing, managing, and interpreting information about business processes. We recognize the importance of accessing this business data in real-time across multiple subsidiaries, locations and departments such as manufacturing, purchasing, accounting, marketing, and sales. Doing so on an integrated database allows for the automation of back office tasks in a large business environment, providing efficiency and saving money. Hein partners with leading cloud providers such as NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, Box, Zuus and TribeHR, providing a range of cost-effective solutions allowing you to access your information, dashboards, and reports from anywhere in real time.
Enterprise Resource Planning Services:
Key Benefits of NetSuite:
- Accelerate the order-to cash process by 50%+
- Slash financial close by over 50%
- Drive better, faster decision-making with real-time data and reporting, and personalized dashboards
- Improve workforce productivity with anytime, anywhere access
- Lower cost of ownership by eliminating upfront and ongoing IT expenditures, and delivering automatic product upgrades
NetSuite. Done Right.
- Dedicated to NetSuite
- Former industry professionals analyze your business needs to provide a customized implementation
- Consultants with management experience in roles such as CFO, COO, Controller, Accounting Manager, Investor Relations, Marketing, Sales Operations, Systems Administrator
- Implement best practices and internal controls
- Thousands of hours training each year for our team of consultants
Hein’s enterprise resource planning team offers enterprise resource planning system installation and implementation expertise. Our ERP experts understand the advantages of cloud computing and having access to business data stored in a secure cloud-based environment 24/7 from any device with a browser. We can help your business with the implementation, deployment, customization, analysis, and ongoing maintenance of its enterprise resource planning system.
*Calculations performed by NetSuite data from Gartner report, “Market Share: All Software Markets, Worldwide, 2014,” published on March 31, 2015.