The #1 Cloud Business Management Suite in the World
Join the more than 24,000 organizations running their business on NetSuite.
NetSuite is a leading business management suite, providing a single system for running all of your business functions: finance, payroll, purchasing, customer services, vendors, partnerships, marketing, sales, ecommerce, delivery—and everything else related to enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM).
NetSuite ERP runs all of your key back-office operations and financial business processes in the cloud—including accounting, inventory, and supply chain and order management.
NetSuite CRM+ delivers true customer lifecycle management, from marketing and opportunity management, to order management, customer upsell, cross-sell, renewal, and customer service.
Combining ecommerce, order management, inventory, CRM and financials, SuiteCommerce enables businesses to deliver engaging and personalized online experiences on any device.
Resource management, project management, project accounting, timesheet and expense management in NetSuite PSA improves resource utilization, on-time project delivery and profitability and streamlines invoicing and billing.
NetSuite – An Easy, Sophisticated and Accessible Solution
Hein recognized early on that NetSuite is the one platform that provides you with a full, real-time view of your business activity— and numbers you can trust and grow on. We were NetSuite’s first System’s Integration Partner and are now a NetSuite Solutions Provider as well. NetSuite’s applications ensure that your growth doesn’t outpace your business systems, and Hein’s finance and business expertise ensures continuous value in optimizing solutions in accounting/ERP, CRM, and ecommerce.
NetSuite is as easy as QuickBooks, as sophisticated as SAP, and as accessible as Facebook which makes it as applicable for the Fortune 100 as it is for small and mid-sized businesses. NetSuite is delivered as a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, also known as cloud computing, giving you the ability to access information from anywhere, in real time, without the expense or risk of implementing and maintaining your own IT infrastructure.
Although some people may not realize it, they have been using cloud-based applications for many years to do things like online banking or listen to iTunes. Confusion and fear about using “the cloud” for business can prevent organizations from getting the operational clarity they need to reach their goals. Those who overcome their hesitation can achieve significant ROI. Together, NetSuite and Hein ensure a better way to manage your business.
Hein’s NetSuite Implementation team is comprised of highly experienced professionals with solid knowledge of software and business—many having served in corporate leadership positions as owner, CEO, CFO, COO, IT director, or controller. We are recognized as experts in the field of cloud computing and are frequently asked to write articles for publication and present on the topic throughout the country.
NetSuite is a global leader in providing highly flexible and affordable solutions in cloud business management software, serving more than 24,000 organizations in 100 countries. Hein’s highly experienced NetSuite Implementation team can assist you with customization and configuration of NetSuite’s flexible system.
Among many other capabilities, NetSuite’s solutions:
- Give you a central place to manage and access all of your information
- Simplify operations, improve efficiency, and eliminate redundant and overlapping data
- Improve the ability to collaborate and make better business decisions
- Help increase sales and provide transparency and accuracy in revenue recognition
- Combine multi-company, country, language and currency silos into a single data center
- Transform inconsistent company-wide processes into one global view
You’ve made significant strides in business process management by selecting and implementing NetSuite. Now it’s time you get the most out of your new platform. Hein’s NetSuite Optimization team can provide that extra boost you need to gain momentum and achieve winning results.
Some of the areas where we can help are:
- Custom dashboard setup
- New feature review and implementation
- Lead nurturing campaigns
- Custom approval routing
- Paid keyword integration
- IFRS readiness
- Process redesign
- CRM optimization
- Marketing optimization
NetSuite’s technical expertise, combined with Hein’s accounting and business experience, enables us to synchronize all of your data into one real-time version of the truth about your business.
NetSuite. Done Right.
Hein’s NetSuite team has more than 70 years of combined business experience to offer in implementing and optimizing business management solutions. Our backgrounds include serving in leadership positions in operations, IT and business consulting, ERM implementation, project management, finance and accounting. We are strategic and technical experts with a depth of capability that makes us a resource you can rely on for a broad range of specific advice and assistance.
Hein goes above and beyond what services most implementers are able to provide. In addition to the standard implementation services provided by our competitors (Project Management, Configuration and Customization), Hein has the ability to draw upon its vast expertise across the entire firm.
Our backgrounds include serving in leadership positions in operations, IT and business consulting, ERM implementation, project management, finance and accounting. We are strategic and technical experts with a depth of capability that makes us a resource you can rely on for a broad range of specific advice and assistance.
- Highly experienced professionals with solid knowledge of software and business, helping you optimize your business process and outcomes
- Provide experts who publish and present on cloud computing around the country, keeping you informed of trends and innovation that can affect your business
- Ability to draw on vast expertise across our firm, bringing holistic solutions to increase overall business performance
- Understands your needs and challenges based on first-hand experience
- Provides access to the breadth of our firm’s services and specialized expertise in financial reporting, compliance, tax, audit, readiness, marketing automation, and other areas
- Keeps you from overpaying in areas like sales, use, excise and other taxes as part of the NetSuite implementation process
- Gives you the choice of working with us on a continuous or project basis, with several service level packages that make implementation and optimization economical and convenient