SOC 3 Report
Marketing to Prospective Clients
A SOC 3 report provides a limited view of the organization’s system and controls related to information technology and data security and, therefore, is suitable to be used in the service organization’s marketing and sales efforts.
Like a SOC 2 Report, a SOC 3 report addresses one or more areas at the service organization relevant to the Trust Services Principles: Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality and Privacy.
The deliverable is a general use report that provides relevant information about the organization’s operational controls to decision makers at current and prospective customers. It gives the service organization the opportunity to advertise that their processes have been examined by an independent third party against any or all of the five Trust Services Principles.
Because SOC 3 reports are general use reports, they can be freely distributed or posted on a website as a seal (for unqualified reports only).
CONTACT US if you would like to learn more about how a SOC 3 report could help you demonstrate your value to clients and prospects.
To prepare for a SOC 3 report Hein can help a Service organization prepare for its formal SOC audit by performing a Readiness Assessment.
- Service organization reporting standards expertise
- Efficient, effective and practical solutions for all size companies
- Responsiveness and communication
- Strong mutual relationships
- Service auditor quality of service
- Certified Privacy professionals
- Practical templates and tools so clients can quickly prepare for SOC audits
- Broad client base across most industries to leverage experience
- Strong cloud services IT and security experience